To Read on the Journey

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wrap Your Arms Around Him (Day 4)

For 31 days I am writing to my children
 my future grandchildren, great, and all my great-grandchildren. 

 I love words.  Spoken. Written.  Sung.  Prayed.  Words are my love language.  I have so many words to love you with. 

The following words are from  The Confessions, by St. Augustine.  
They are my prayer for you today.  


"Let us love Him!  Let us love Him!  
He made us, and He is near.  
He did not make things and then walk away.  
He remains intimately involved, and all things have their being in Him. 
 See Him.  
There He is, where truth is loved.  
He can be found in the very heart, even if the heart strays from Him.  
Go back into your heart and find Him sinners. 
Wrap your arms around Him who made you and hold tight."


 Live in Peace, 
 


Posts from 31 Days of God-giver:
Day 1- Reap What I Sow
Day2- Get To Know God  
Day3-  God is God.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your words!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

we share the same love language :)

Linda Z said...

I love words, too. :)