To Read on the Journey

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Emilie's Words To Her Children (Day 18)

For 31 days I am writing to my children
 my future grandchildren, great, and all my great-grandchildren. 
 
 
 
The following are Emilie's desires for her future children. 
 
 i want you to be who God made you to be.

i want you to know who you are, and not dwell on what you aren't.

i want you to know that you are amazing and wonderful.

i  want you to know that you are a work of art created in God's image.

i want you to look to Him when you struggle.

i want you to grasp His love and compassion for you.

i want you to let Him speak truth into your life.

i want you to know how big God's love is for you.
                                                                                     
He loves you more than you could ever imagine. 
 
 

3 comments:

Jessica Johnson said...

That picture needs to be framed. She is precious and her words, more so. I am just now catching up on blogs and I love this series.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a wise, wise, girl. Beautiful, Emilie!

Linda Z said...

Well, Miss Emilie... you have made me cry!!

You are a wise young lady who has a lot of truth hidden in her sweet heart. Thank you for sharing these words. My heart really needed to hear them today! :)