To Read on the Journey

Thursday, April 7, 2011

BATTER UP!

during my mom's visit this past weekend she took us to breakfast at 
the coolest new restaurant, 


take some time to drool over the menu below,
i'll wait....







you're fine, no hurry...

uh huh, the restaurant is  called "Batter Up" because of the 
delicious pancake batter. 
you're quick!

  still drooling?

okay now back to the post. 
come on, 
 come back...

here, let me help you wipe that drool from your chin. 


i know, i know, 
"ALL ITEMS COME COOKED INSIDE THE PANCAKES!!"
yes, i see they have ice cream sundae pancakes.

which specialty pancakes did i order?
the Apple Cinnamon Chip Crunch
{must share, the portions are ginormous}  
my mouth danced a jig as it savored every delicious bite! 



so did theirs {they're not going to be thrilled with me posting a pic of them with stuffed faces}.

what, you're worried your kids won't be able to wait for all that yummy goodness to be battered up? 
no worries...

 there's a kid's corner to entertain your munchkins while you wait!
{my kiddos are technically not munchkins, 
but they graciously tried it out for ya}. 


so when are you coming to visit? 

which specialty pancakes would you order? 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are evil. LOL. YUM YUM.

Kathleen said...

wowzahs!!!!! Those looks amazing.

Lynn said...

That is wicked cool! I really am drooling...and I REALLY don't want to eat anything before I go to bed. Thanks. a. lot.... ;o)

liltleli said...

I have wondered about this place . . . I will have to go try it out now.

denise said...

These pancakes sound delish, but I'm really more of a French toast kinda girl. Is that weird?

Kristen said...

what a fun fun place.

i don't know what i would have... jillian would say not to have any of it :o)