To Read on the Journey

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wiw at lindsey's house

Linking up with my fabulous s.i.l. Lindsey (The Pleated Poppy) for wiww to show you what i wore on Thanksgiving at Lindsey's house.

gray cardigan- target
pink shirt- my sister
gray stretchy belt- forever 21
jeggings- kohls
gray flats- payless shoes
hourglass figure (with a few extra hours)- my dad's sisters

This meal and the laughter that accompanied it is what i wore the rest of the week. 

Here is what we did at Lindsey's (which is far more interesting than what i wore).
A trek to Los Osos Beach.

A golf game between the men (yep, Noah qualifies as one of the men).

And a Christmas craft with Nana.

I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful family.

12 comments:

Paige said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! And you got some jeggings...whoop whoop!!!!

Glad yall had a good time...looks like tons of fun. Sure wish you crazy kids lived closer to me!!!!!!!

:)
paige

Bella Della said...

Sister- you are rocking that belt! And the jeggings!

I realize I've fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm climbing my way back.

xoxo

ibshell said...

You're the adorable SIL!!! How fun!
Thanks for sharing ;-)

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

That really is Lindsey's house!!! You are super cute! Love the outfit!

Kathleen said...

you=adorable!!!! Love your blog, love your family. Thanks for sharing your memories with all of us.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I wasn't aware of the relation between you and Pleated Poppy...what's funny was when I saw in preview mode you did a "W.I.W." post, I thought, "Wow, her bathroom looks so familiar." Ha ha! Now I know why!

D Dierks said...

Very cool! I love it when nana's do craft projects with the kids, so wonderful.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments at my blog! And actually I'm my own photographer,I just use a tripod and self timer. :)

jewelscapes.blogspot.com

denise said...

You are SO pretty! Love the outfit.

Nana's project looks pretty cool. She seems to have some pretty impressive craft skills. I'm thinking you should vlog her next time!

Unknown said...

I love you sweet girl.

and I have always been and hope to always be,

mamma.

( although that is the Italian spelling ? I noticed everyone always spells it mama... so I'm switching over. but you get the point . no mom. can't do it. )

ga said...

jeggings? and i thought they were skinny jeans!
looks like lots of family fun for all.

Susanne said...

cute outfit. thanks for the comment on my blog. i read your "kidney boulder" post! that sounds terrible. i don't think i could have possibly had a kidney stone because i was not in near the pain you described! so sorry you had to go through that!

Tasha said...

I love it.!