To Read on the Journey

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So that your ways may be known


May God be gracious to us and bless us
   and make his face shine on us—
 so that your ways may be known on earth,
   your salvation among all nations.
  May the peoples praise you, God;
   may all the peoples praise you.
 May the nations be glad and sing for joy,
   for you rule the peoples with equity
   and guide the nations of the earth.
 May the peoples praise you, God;
   may all the peoples praise you.
  The land yields its harvest;
   God, our God, blesses us.
 May God bless us still,
   so that all the ends of the earth will fear him. 
Psalm 67

4 comments:

Paige said...

I have missed you. I don't know why...you have been here...but I have missed you.

Thanks for the reminder of who He is!

paige

denise said...

Wow, the last part of that scripture is what really caught my attention: may God bless SO THAT the ends of the earth will fear Him. Not for me, but for His glory. I need to just stop and think about that for awhile.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Wonderful reminder.

Karen said...

One of my all-time favorite books! In a picture! On a blog that is read by millions! Being read by an amazing woman!!