To Read on the Journey

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

wiww

linking up with lindsey for another week of what i wore.
pleated poppy
i'm sharing 2 outfits this week 
because i only got dressed 2x this week. 
the other 5 days i wore my yoga pants, favorite tee, and favorite sweatshirt.  
you don't want to see me in that do you?
i didn't think so.



church and errands~
dress-ross
tank-forever 21
cream boyfriend cardi- sears
{had the hardest time finding one}
belt- ??  but i know i bought it for my 30th birthday hoe-down/chilli cook-off celebration
{that was fun}
boots- charming charlies


 life group and more errands~
gray top- h&m
black cardi- forever 21
polka dot scarf- gift from my mom
petal pusher- pleated poppy {of course}
skinny jeans- old navy
gray boots- bass outlet {buy 1 get 2 free}


hApPy WeDnEsDay!



15 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's really hard finding a cream cardi. I've been on the hunt for a while now.

I love the dress you're wearing, looks so stunning on you!

Rags to Stitches Blog said...

You are seriously so cute!! I wish we were neighbors, I'm sure we would be besties!! PS I love your bedroom.

Holly said...

You just couldn't be darlinger. That's a word.

Linda Z said...

You are adorable!! I wish I had known you when you were 30, cause I would have loved to go to your hoedown!! I was seriously thinking about doing that for my 40th, but I don't think my body could take it!

I want your boots... I think they would fit me much better. :)

{cuppakim} said...

your church people sure are privileged. they get to see fancy denise.

i also feel privileged b/c i always get to see fancy denise too. ;)

next meet up....a yoga meet up. sans the yoga? but with the pants? i think so.

lori said...

both of your outfits are cute! love the polka dots!!

Susanne said...

love your cute outfits! that scarf is great :)

TDM Wendy said...

Please come dress me. You are so cute and stylish.

Kristen said...

loving the boots. my darn big calves won't allow me to wear cute boots. i have boot envy! maybe i need to develop boots for big calved girls :o)

LittleGreenThread said...

That dress is so, so cute! Did you get it this season? Please say yes.

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

I am loving those boots. You are just too cute and bedroom is fabulous!

Paige said...

You are looking particularly spunky this week...love the dress and the casual look. And I am like everyone else...that bedroom rocks!

grey rose (they/them) said...

denise! you are adorable.
love all of your boots. fancy.

loveloveLOVEyou xo

Anonymous said...

seriously?!...you are so darn cute!! so glad we are friends :)

TDM Wendy said...

You are looking so cute with your black and white scarf. And I am going camping this weekend with my whole family and boy scouts. Thought you should know, but I am not sure why.