To Read on the Journey

Monday, June 20, 2011

"Nachooooooooo"

thank you to gina, from not so random stuff
for inspiring us to add a Nacho Libre night
to our Summer Fun list!


on the menu: nachos & corn-on-the-cob, of course!

 
Nacho Libre quotes:

"it is true. i am Nacho. maybe you have seen me on tv. NACHOOOOOOOOOO!"

"underneath the robe you find a man. underneath the man you find his nucleus."

"you are crassssy."

 "they don't think i know a buttload of crap about the gospel, but i do. ok?" 

"i know it is fun to wrestle. a nice pile-drive to the face; or a punch to the face; 
but you cannot do it because it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbor."

"I don't want to get paid to lose. I wanna whin!"
 
what better item can one wear to a "nacho libre night" then a red cape with a big "N" on it! 

 nacho: "hug hug kiss kiss hug hug big kiss little hug kiss kiss little kiss."


this movie is rated PG. it is NOT suitable for all children.

{thank you to chad & sarah markley for introducing us to Nacho}.

6 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

LOL... love it! How fun! And the nachos and corn look so good. :)

Gina said...

Love, love, love the capes! Glad you had fun :)

Linda Z said...

That looks insanely fun! My favorite parts are when he sings the Incarnacion song and the eagle powers. :) My brother in law got to work with Jack Black recently and he said he is completely hilarious and he couldn't stop laughing! :)

Simply Sara said...

i don't know if we can be friends anymore... that movie drives me k-razy :)

it's chris' kind of funny though :)

Unknown said...

Oh how I love Nacho! I think it needs to be pulled out again!

Leslie @ top of the page said...

oh my gosh, i got this idea from Gina too, and we did it last night!! SO AWESOME! my fav line...."So I'm preetty worried about your salvation an stuff."