To Read on the Journey

Sunday, April 4, 2010

first breath

What was it like when Jesus took His first breath after death?

When God breathed resurrected Life into Him?

That moment isn't shared in scripture.

It takes place in the secret.

The beautiful rebirth.

The Father holding His lifeless Son.
The breath.
The LIFE!


No longer separated.

Imagine the embrace.

That wonder-full moment. The beauty. Intimacy. Holiness of that moment.

I wonder what it was like when Jesus took His first Breath?

Feels like I'm born again
Feels like I'm living
For the very first time
In my life.
by Third Day


Born Again - Third Day

What was it like when you took your first breath?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I LOVE that song! We must have similar taste in music. My husband bought tickets to Sara Groves in a few weeks to surprise me, and it turns out he is going to be out of town. I wish you lived closer!!!