To Read on the Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Soul Breathing

Abiding

As stirring and stillness

Together and solitude

Words and silence

Take up residence beside each other in my soul. 

Learning to navigate this new

Where opposites attract.
 
Minus fear.

Sans wrestling to be worthy. 

Resting.  

In wonder. 
 
Hope.
 
Soul breathing.

In, out, in, out, in, out. 
    
 Soul breathing. 

Filling up my Spirit-lungs with peace. 

Contentment.

Waiting. 

For His kingdom to come.

In me. 

For Glory to be revealed. 

To glorify.

To have a voice. 

Once more.

 Anew.

His voice. 

A song. 

A narrative.

An intimate union of letters on a page.

A calling from the mountains. 

A  testimony.

Poured out. 


(Photos taken today at Bass Lake)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous. gorgeous.

Alana said...

I love this, and I am find myself so grateful that I know this as well! Beautiful!

Simply Sara said...

beautiful.

may He continue to have His way n your beautiful heart.

may you continue to truly find rest in Him.

love you.