To Read on the Journey

Friday, January 14, 2011

Capturing a moment (or two)

Deb, from Talk at the Table inspired me to capture a moment from this past week and share it.
 
 


Want a closer peek at what is on our school board?

Okay!


Top l-r : Emilie's Cinquain, Writing lessons/ circles are part of a book worm.
Bottom l-r: Family Crest (learning about Knights & Coat of Arms), Josie's Cinquain

School board imagined by me and made by Michael a few years ago.  Cork board, framed, and on wheels. Perfect for housing in the garage, dragging in and out for school hours.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't limit myself to a single photo this week! Great creative use of space!

Here's our moment: http://bit.ly/f2Ccpu

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it!! I actually miss school days like these! :)

Paige said...

great pics...I could share some pics of school but we have been out all week...ALLLLLL week....holy cow we will be in school til August...

paige

Unknown said...

you know,
I can not even imagine what it entails to homeschool.
I loved playing teacher and store and mommy until the real of meant , you know, people who didn't always listen or sit still .

I think I'm much calmer now and maybe could handle it.

Alana said...

Very cool!