To Read on the Journey

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy NEW Year!

On this the first day of the NEW year, I woke to Michael playing soccer. Problem was he was still sleeping, and I was his soccer ball... kick...kick. I wake up asking, "why are you kicking me?"
I sure hope he doesn't dream he is boxing against the wii tomorrow a.m. (uh huh, grammi got the family a wii for Christmas).

Happy NEW year to you all. May God bless you, and keep you, make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace. May He place a garland of grace upon your head. May He continue to grow your families, making disciples of all nations (beginning with yours). May His kingdom come, and will be done in your life. May He be glorified through you.
Jesus!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy New Year! Any bruises from being a soccer ball???

I hope you are enjoying your wii. We went to a wii olympics yesterday at our neighbors, first time i had played - so much fun. Of course, now my hubby and daughter think they need to have one - maybe next year!

God's Blessings to you and your family in this new year! I have been blessed these past few months by your blog and getting to know you. Looking forward to reading more in the new year :o)

Jennifer Partin said...

Too funny!
One time my husband had a dream the house was being robbed----he was biting me like an attack dog. Who knows what goes on in dreamland sometimes.....

Glad you weren't too beat up by it! :)

Renee said...

Happy New Year Denise!!

So funny about your son. It IS funny what we do when we're sleeping sometimes.