12 "coolawesome" things about noah on his 12th birthday!
1. his nick name is "Bob." there is no reason. it started when he was a baby, and it stuck.
2. he reads a lot. he dreams of having a library for a bedroom. he says, " it will be
two stories tall with a ladder that rolls around the room."
3. he plays so much wii that he has morphed into a wii character
4. he makes up words, like "coolawesome." if webster added "coolawesome" to the dictionary i think the definition would be noah.
5. he is the BEST big brother. he loves his sisters and tells them they are beautiful.
he also wrestles with them, and tickles them until they laugh and cry, "stop!"
6. he has a green frog, Smoochy, that resides on his pillow, and sleeps next to him each night (Smoochy is 12 years old too).
7. he is still delicious to chew on (shhh, don't tell his friends. it is so not "coolawesome" for a mom to chew on her 12 year old son).
8. he knows Whose he is. he seeks Truth.
9. when he was 5 he said, "he was going to marry me when he grew up, and that for our wedding i was going to wear a green polka-dot dress, and we were going to have chocolate chip cake."
he broke off our engagement earlier this year.
10. he is like his dad. he loves the outdoors, has a witty personality, retains information,
and shows potential to "macgyver" his way out of any situation.
11. i use to call him "baby bear," now i call him "bear. he use to call me "mommy bear," now he calls me "m.b."
12. he is tender with my heart.
happy 12th (gulp) birthday noah!you bless me.
i'm so grateful that 12 years ago our good God made me your mommy.
i love you bear.