To Read on the Journey

Thursday, June 4, 2009

miss me?

you may have gathered that i have been on vacation. i figured you were missing me, so i thought i'd drop by blogville and say, "hello!"

i will be on vacation through the 1oth.

when i return to reality i look forward to sharing all the juicy details of my vacation...i know you can't wait!

so after the 10th be on the look out for details about-
the feast of tents
my time with sarah markley and kristen cheney
sewing with my sis-in-law lindsey from imperfect/pleated poppy
patio furniture being built by my husband (that's vacationing for him)
playing with the kids
playing with friends
the extra lbs i put on from vacation eating (i think i'm gonna have to pick up that darn jillian dvd i keep reading so much about here in blogville, and start shredding when i return to reality).
in my "I F.O.T.'ed at Church" shirt. (F.O.T.= Feast of Tents)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

miss you - yes!

Jessica said...

Can't wait to hear more about this year's Feast of Tents! Have a wonderful time on vacation!!

Simply Sara said...

Happy vacation time :)
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Heart2Heart said...

You look like you are having a wonderful time! Enjoy!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Linda Z said...

Of course we miss you! :) Looking forward to hearing about all your fun adventures!! :)

BlackCatMima said...

That t-shirt is hilarious!