To Read on the Journey

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

photo meme

i can't seem to come up with anything to fill this white blank space with. i have a lot of words and thoughts to share... maybe too many.
so when i saw Kristen and Alana's photo memes i decided to join in on the fun.

if you want to join in this is what you do-
1. choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. select the 4th picture in the folder
3. explain the picture
4. NO CHEATING! (no cropping, editing, etc...). If you want to play, join in the fun!
this is my josie. she is 2. she is playing in bass lake. she is fascinated by the mud she has in her hands.... she will be 7 next month, it goes too fast!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

ohh cute picture! she is so little.

i hope i get a picture of my two year old playing in the mud at bass lake this summer :o)

BethAnne said...

My baby is five today. UGH! FIVE!!! How can that be? Pictures like this are so sweet, but kind of make us mommies sad knowing that our babies wont stay babies forever.

Linda Z said...

Very cute photo! And I like your shadow header, too! :)

My photo is of Alexis Bledel... sometimes I save hairstyles I like and then I chicken out and never try them. :P

Sarah Markley said...

sooo cute!!

do you guys have snow?

Anonymous said...

i always think " oh i love that picture, she he is so cute" and then there is another! i just want to kiss , hug, wine and squeal; i feel like mush, a heart made out of cotton candy.
love Grammi

Alana said...

So sweet! It is fun to go back and look at those old pictures, isn't it!?