To Read on the Journey

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Make Your Name Great!

For some time I have wanted to share the incredible story of how God lead us to camp.  I started writing it, but it just wasn't coming together.  And I know why... because some stories shouldn't be read, they must be told face-to-face. Since I can't make that happen with all of you, I decided to record it, because screen-to-screen is the next best thing, right?    

So go pour yourself your favorite cuppa something (a Salted Carmilla is my go-to drink) or make yourself a big ol' bowl of popcorn (preferably Whirley Popped, white popcorn, sprinkled with Lawry's season salt- yum!), then come on back here and enjoy hanging out with me! 




Don't worry about anything: instead pray about everything.  
Tell God what you need, 
and thank Him for all He's done. 
Phil 4:6 MSG

"There is nothing God loves more than keeping promises, answering prayers, performing miracles, and fulfilling dreams. That is Who He is. And the bigger the circle we draw, the better, because God gets more glory."

  "The greatest tragedy in life is the prayers that go unanswered because they go unasked." 

Now get to praying!

 Live in Peace,



Resources:
Circle Maker- Mark Batterson
Our Deepest Prayer- John Piper 
Cool Bean Cafe (for that Salted Carmilla 😊)